This is the Privacy Statement and Policy for AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL, incorporated under French law in the form of SAS (société par actions simplifiée), with a share capital of 548 816,46 €, VAT number FR77 302 493 002. The company is duly represented by Eric HENNET, Managing Director, and registered in the Pontoise Companies Register under number 302 493 002, with registered offices and administrative offices at 4 RUE DU MEUNIER, ZAC DU MOULIN, ROISSY-EN-FRANCE (95700), FRANCE.
AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL understands that your privacy is important. AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL is committed to protecting your privacy and personal information you provide or as you access and use materials on www.airsea-intl.com, including the subscription pages or other apps. In addition, information that you submit to AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL in response to an email request for information or other outreach from AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL, or through AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL’s employment application processes, will be treated in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL may amend its Privacy Statement from time to time. This website may contain links to external sites which are not governed by this Privacy Statement. AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL does not take responsibility for the privacy practices of any third-party sites to which we link.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT, AND HOW WE USE IT
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully. By browsing our website and expressly consenting where required, you agree to be bound by this Privacy Statement.
What information do we collect?
AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL collects information from you when you request copies of publications, subscribe for email newsletters and press releases, seek additional information regarding our services or employment opportunities, databases, or register for conferences and other AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL-sponsored events. If you do not grant us access to such information, you will not be able to request copies of publications, subscribe for email newsletters and press releases, seek additional information regarding our services or employment opportunities.
Personal information that we collect includes: names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, company name, gender, subject areas of interest and/or demographic information.
How do we use personal information?
The purposes and uses of your personal information will depend on the use of the Site and the personal information provided. We process your personal information:
(i) for the purposes of safeguarding the legitimate interests pursued by AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL. This includes:
- Informing you about service updates and notifying you about other products and services offered by AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL that may be of interest to you, including information regarding publications and events
- Tailoring your experience at the Site with relevant AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL materials
- Understanding the Site’s user population, identifying subject areas of interest, and determining whether the Site is designed to work with the computer settings of a majority of our visitors
- Measuring and improving the effectiveness of AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL marketing programs across different channels
- Improving our web content and navigation
(ii) on the basis of your consent. Processing of personal information for specific purposes (for example, your application form for employment with AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL) and the lawfulness of such processing will be done within the extend of the granted consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time.
(iii) for compliance with a legal obligation. This includes anti-fraud and anti-money laundering measures as well as tax and social security requirements.
We will not sell, share, rent or disclose personal information to other parties, with the exception of those who perform services on our behalf and need access to this information for the purpose of those services. Any third parties will only process this information to the extent to which and within the limits that AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL itself is permitted to process that data. In addition, AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL may disclose your contact information in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information that you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL.
HOW WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
The third parties with whom we may need to share personal information to help us provide services and products to you and to run our Website include:
- our subsidiaries or affiliates;
- our third-party service providers who process information on our behalf to help run some of our internal business operations including email distribution, IT services and marketing and events services;
- our business partners for publications and events co-organized by AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL and them;
- law enforcement bodies in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order
AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL retains your personal information for so long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected
If you prefer not to receive further communications from us, you may unsubscribe by means of a link provided in every e-mail that we sent you. When subscribing to AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL e-mail newsletters, you have the opportunity to unsubscribe.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- To improve your experience when using the website.
- To allow you to use our Site and remember your settings. Session cookies are automatically deleted at the end of your visit.
- Cookies are used by us or third-party providers to analyze how the website and our services are used.
- By continuing to browse or use our Sites and services, you agree that we can store and access cookies and other tracking technologies.
This website contains links to other Web sites not operated by AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL.
AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of any non-AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL websites that are linked from the website. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting other websites and sites not governed by our Privacy Statement.
In accordance with applicable data protection laws, including but not limited to the GDPR, you have a right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and details of how we use that information. You have the right to require us to erase your personal data, stop processing your personal data, restricting the processing of your personal information or to withdraw your consent to processing. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we need you to verify your identity before we can provide you with any information.
For any complaint concerning the use of your personal data, we inform you that you can seize the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL), 3, place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris.
For further questions you may contact the appropriate point of contact:
AIR SEA International
4 rue du Meunier l ZAC du Moulin l CS 19622 l 95724 Roissy CDG Cedex l France
The Website’s publication director is Mr. Eric HENNET, Managing Director or AIR SEA INTERNATIONAL